Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seriously Superior Award

Truth be told- I have been jealous of all of you who have gotten this award. But now I can finally be happy for you because my friend Lazy Writer must have noticed my green eyes glowing. She tossed the award over here to me hoping to appease the beast. Well all I can say is. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :D I am happy. I love awards as much as I love comments.



So now that I've got this lovely trophy glamming up my sidebar I can rest easy and pass it on to some of the great blogs I've been reading.

Here are the rules for those of you who don't already know them:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Here are the 5 bloggy friends that you should go over and read right now..... well you should finish reading my post and comment first, then go read them.

1. Becca Wilhite she will make you laugh, and smile. You feel like you are sitting by a lodge fireplace telling stories and sipping hot cocoa with an old friend. (Don't know why it is a lodge fireplace, but it is in my mind.)
2. Jenn Johannson teaches me more about writing every post without sounding like a stuffy book.
3.Meagan Brooks over at Confessions of a Writer blogs about admitting to herself that she is a writer whether she wants or it not (and she does want it). She is new to blogging but I find her posts are witty and fun.
4. Blogging Mama Andrea has random Tuesday. Anything random is so up my alley. I haven't been reading her blog for long, but a lot of others have. There is a reason why, it is fun and addicting.
5. Jordan over at Mean Mommy Academy keeps me in line when it comes to being the best mean mommy I can be. :) She is funny and generous. You should see all the giveaways she does over at the Academy. ( I love generous people).

So there you have it. There is a group of bloggers who make my day. Enjoy your reward. See you tomorrow for another Wednesday French Inspiration (Maybe I should just get over France but you see France and I have been in love since watching Madeline in the "Old house in Paris all covered in vines, with twelve little girls in two straight lines, the youngest one was Madeline. They left the house at half past nine.").

0 Awesome Reactions: