Thursday, July 16, 2009

Music and Choirs

In high school if there was a music related class I was in it. I LOVE music. It moves me to tears quicker than any other medium. The thing I love so much about choir music and band music is that each person has their specific part. Separated the parts are not impressive, but when combined the synergy is AMAZING. This video displays it perfectly.I haven't shared any videos in a long time, but I couldn't help but share this one. If you have already seen it you know it is amazing. I get goosebumps every time I watch it.





Go out and find your part in life, sing your heart out, and enjoy the music if the masterpieces in which you are contributing.

8 Awesome Reactions:

Susan R. Mills said...

Great post! I love music, too. I can't sing or play any instruments, but I love listening to it.

Anonymous said...

I love that video too. Although the first part is my favorite. I start it over and over just to watch it. I find it fascinating that humanity came up with such a unique way of mimicking nature. =]

Melanie Jacobson said...

That was seriously cool

Cat said...

We would have totally been friends in high school!!!

Becca said...

How much do I love your layout? You are so cool. And that music is excellent. It makes me want to rally up all the kiddos and make them snap and jump into microphones.

My word verification? Upgret. Me like.

Mika McDaniel said...

Amber, I LOVE the new layout! :)

Cranberryfries said...

I couldn't get the movies sound to work. I'll have to try again later. LOVE the new layout. You found a good surgeon for all that bloggy plastic surgery.

Ashley said...

I just found your blog from my friend Merrianne's. Your blog is really cute!!! I love music too, I sang in choirs in high school and college and I miss them.
Come by my blog to enter some fun giveaways! Not many people have entered yet, so your chances of winning are really good!