Friday, July 17, 2009

Honesty: Is it Really Best?

If you haven't been reading and getting to know about Becca Wilhite then you are missing out. She is fun and witty, and super sweet. And she awarded me with this super award below. How cool is she? Yeah I know. Definitely go over and read her blog, and once you are done with that read her book, Bright Blue Miracle. Thanks Becca you are AWESOME!


This award has 4 requirements:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award, list her blog (or his) and link.
2. List 10 honest things about yourself and post a copy of the Honest Scrap Logo on your blog.
3. Pass the award on to seven (7) other people whose blogs you find brilliant in content or design.
4. Notify the bloggers you choose for the award and hopefully they will join in.

Now for the difficult task of choosing 7 bloggers....

  1. Motherboard over at Crazyland is an amazing woman who now is the Editor of the Mormon Mommy Blogs. Crazyland is her blog where you can read all about the farm she has unintentionally started.
  2. Crash writing her Crash Test Dummy Diaries tells it like it is and makes you laugh while she does it.
  3. Amy of The Lawsons did Dallas makes me laugh out loud on every post that I read.
  4. Annette Lyon of The Lyon's Tale writes about her journey to becoming a published author and shares her knowledge with her readers.
  5. Shelle of Blokthoughts shares her thoughts and more.
  6. Debbie of Cranberry Fries has giveaways and funny posts.
  7. Cat of 4 Nuts in a Nutshell is impossible not to fall in love with. We are friends she just doesn't know it.
If you haven't read these blogs go over and read them, it will make you smile. And if you honestly want to learn some random things about me you can keep reading.




1 I am killing the trees. I read a lot of frugality blogs. How does that kill trees you ask? I can't pass up free stuff; a while ago they had a lot posts of free magazine subscriptions. So I started signing up for all of these magazines. I even have two subscriptions to Women's Day(true but unintentional). Don't tell anyone else but I don't even read most of them. Sometimes I look at the pictures.

2. I mix up the words prescribe and subscribe very often. (Just remembered as I was typing the previous fact). So I do not subscribe to your blogs I prescribe them. They are addicting too.

3. I waste a lot of time (and sometimes money) trying to do things myself. I think this is because I have a mother who can do everything. So I often get elbow deep in a project before I realize I should have known more before I started. Things normally turn out OK, but being a perfectionist makes things take a lot longer.

4. I still have not figured out if I should be honored or insulted by the flamboyant boys that were attracted to me in high school.

5. I can't cook rice without burning it.

6. Most people who visit my house assume I am a very clean person, who is great at maintaining my clean house. (HAHA, fooled ya). This fact baffles my sister and husband who know my true messy nature.

7. Sometimes I eat cookies for breakfast... and then I wonder why I can't lose weight? :)

8. I am in love with Superman. (and I think my daughter has developed a crush as well).

9. I have been scared of my kid sister doll ever since I saw part of the Chucky movies.

10. I feel prettier when I have acrylic nails with a french manicure square tips.

0 Awesome Reactions: