Friday, May 8, 2009

When It Rains It Pours...

.....and then the Sun shines, then it pours some more.

The weather has been CRAZY here recently. I just want to get some out doors things done, and my gardens planted, but the weather is different every 30 minutes. I did get to the park today, but I didn't get to do much else this week outside. I guess I should just go out in the rain. I will do my gardening tomorrow. I love that rain makes things grow. But you have to plant them first. LOL Please tell me there are other people struggling getting their garden in.

2 Awesome Reactions:

Jennifer Taylor said...

We've had strong winds and thunderstorms that knocked out our Satellite dish today.

Holly said...

I just got my garden in a few days ago. Tom's situation is what kept me from doing it. But it's not too late...get it in and enjoy!