Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday French Inspiration

I think I could stare at this lovely piece of art for such a long time. There is something quite hypnotic about face with the veil. I am always awed with the detail that can be created out of stone. How something so hard can be carved into this flowing whimsical person. I hope that you enjoy this piece of Paris - and I want you to take this message with you :

No matter how hard any situation may appear at first, you can make out of it what you choose. You can choose to let life crush you, or you can carve life into something that will have people staring with awe. I hope that you will choose the latter.

1 Awesome Reactions:

Melanie Jacobson said...

I saw a statue similar to this in the Keira Knightly version of Pride and Prejudice. I was fascinated by it.