Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Month? For Reals???

How in the world did a whole month fly by? I can't believe it. I started a post mid December but never finished it. About hating to pack.... go figure. I'm a chronic overpacker. I just wanted t let the few that read know that life has been well the hectic Holidays that I love so well. and that I'm back. And I have some New Year's Goals. I'm also trying to plan a trip to the one place I've wanted to go for as long as I can remember. PARIS! But if you read that properly you saw the trying. It isn't certain yet, but I do have my passport now. YEAH!!!. Another trip to pack for. But one that I think I will not mind so much.

3 Awesome Reactions:

Anonymous said...

Paris, Paris, ce qui est Paris.

Good for you Sis. I hope you dream of going to Paris may come true. Bon chance.

Elisa said...

I want to go to Paris. Think of me when you spit off the top of the Eiffel tower!

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

Hey,
I moved you to the saucy blogs category on the mmb. fyi

Motherboard