Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Letter of Excuse(s)

Dear Blogosphere,

In regards to the issue of my unannounced extended leave of absence, I am providing the following list of very truthful responses:

1:  "I wrote you every day for a year"  but my mother kept all my witty posts hidden from you.
2:  I forgot to lick the stamp before I sent my post.
3: Zynga locked my out of blogger and made me play Cityville, Farmville, and Mafia Wars, until I collected enough reward points to buy my way out.
4:  I am actually dead and typing this from the grave.
5:  The voices in my head took a vacation and left the lights off upstairs to save electricity.

Or if none of those excuses is acceptable maybe you will believe that after finding out I was pregnant a year ago things got harder and harder to keep up with.  Then my little man was born and I got all sucked in by his super cuteness.   I mean take a look this guy is so sweet.


However, I think the first 5 excuses are most plausible.

Sincerely Amber Lynae

5 Awesome Reactions:

Kristina P. said...

Awwww, he's a doll! He doesn't even look homicidal! :)

Meagan Brooks said...

LOL...can I use your excuses??? I am glad you are back on here...now if we could just be on facebook at the same time!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Oh, Amber, congratulations!!!!! He's so precious! *HUGS*

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

Melanie Jacobson said...

You're hilarious. Welcome back!

Susan R. Mills said...

He's adorable! He's way more important than blogging. :)