Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Can Breath Again

I haven't exactly been super active in the blogosphere recently.  You may have or may have not noticed.  But the first Trimester of pregnancy left me with little energy.  Doing anything more than watching my daughter seemed  impossible. 

Things have finally started to mellow.  Little Princess now goes to Joy School two days a week.  Of course these means that one week a month I have a teaching obligation.  But it is nice to have a few hours to myself.  I can browse my google reader and visit blogger.  And the goal is eventually to open up the document with my WIP and tackle some more writing.

While Little Princess is learning, I sit in Panera with my laptop and enjoy the peacefulness of freedom.  More than anything I just wanted to say Hello.  I am still alive here, and I have missed you all so much.  I can't wait to catch up on what is happening in your lives.

5 Awesome Reactions:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. We should seriously get some award for going through so much crap for 9 months! :) Congratulations and hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes a little smoother!

Susan R. Mills said...

Well, hello to you as well! I've missed you, but I totally understand that pregnancy sickness. I had it with all three of mine. Glad you made it through it and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

Lara Neves said...

Congratulations!

I'm glad you feel better and are having a little bit of time to yourself.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you and I'm glad you're feeling better! *hugs*

Melanie Jacobson said...

Hang in there! Joy school is saving my sanity.