Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday French Inspiration

 Some of my new readers wonder why French Inspiration?
So I am taking you back to the beginning
From the archives of Seriously Amber Lynae


 I love my husband a little more now than I did before.  I have more reasons to love him the longer I know him. He is a wonderful man. But why have I decided that I love him more now? why am I telling you in my post? "Because he gave me the world. Not really, but he gave me a stamp in my passport." He took me to Paris (and various other beautiful parts of France.)






It is strange to go somewhere you have never been and feel so at home. I could only understand about 80% of what was being said; could respond at the level of a 15 month old (maybe); a wallet was stolen; and my feet ached from walking ALL day. I LOVED IT. Paris is always a good idea. I can't wait to go back. The beauty and grace of the country is undeniable.

And the pastries..... oh I miss them very much. We had a wonderful boulangerie at the corner from our apartment with wonderful selection. I think I ate more chocolate during my stay in France than I have in the past 4 months combined. How can you not love a place when you are doped up on chocolate? Seriously I would go back tomorrow if I had the opportunity. Any takers? Who wants to take me to France? I must admit that this is the first time I've travel off of the American continent. I am certain there is a lot of the world that I would love.  Paris has held my heart since childhood and part of my heart shall always remain in Paris.


So there you have it in order to relive Paris and France
every week I relate some of the thousands of photos 
to my life and writing.

3 Awesome Reactions:

Lara Neves said...

I didn't know when or why you went to France, but I did get that you had gone on an amazing trip at some point! I love your French Inspiration posts, even if I don't always comment. I think they are very insightful, and beautiful. And make me want to go to France someday myself.

Carolyn V. said...

Aw, that is so sweet! France is beautiful, I hope to go one day. =)

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

I adore Paris!! But your wallet was stolen? How terrible! Though it sounds like you still had a brilliant time! Which is easy to do in Paris.